Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A Chalkboard Dresser and a Rosary

I've had this dresser on my "to-do" list for forever!
I finally got to it yesterday!
I painted an old dresser
(that my parents had given me) in chalkboard paint,
and painted the knobs like little mushrooms.
I think that it turned out great!
The kids have already had so much fun coloring on it!
The little mushroom knobs are magical:)
Here is the step in which you cover
the whole chalkboard surface in chalk.
My 4-year-old daughter had fun with this part!
Finished!

I also made this rosary yesterday.
It is going to be a gift.

Now, back to making more ornaments!

4 comments:

chris said...

I love the mushroom detail! Well done. The rosary looks like a very special gift.

Amber said...

WOW. A chalkboard dresser with toadstool knobs? That is amazing! I love it so much! What will the dresser hold? I imagine it would be a great arts & crafts storage dresser.

Marjorie said...

Thanks guys! It would make a great arts and crafts dresser...but it went in my son's room for his clothes. My kids have had great fun coloring on it!

Deidre said...

Those knobs are so cute!!!