Saturday, October 5, 2013

Strawberry Earrings Beading Pattern


Hi everyone!

I had planned on writing another kindle book, and I still might, but I have decided to share some of the patterns I was going to include here on my blog instead.   

Here is a pattern for seed beaded/brick stitch strawberry earrings.

living with ThreeMoonBabies | Strawberry Earrings Beading Pattern

This pattern was completed using a combination of ladder stitch, single and two drop brick stitch (as with many of my other patterns).  A foundation row is created using a ladder stitch with two beads in each row.  The rest of the beadwork is completed using either a single or two bead brick stitch.  It's another really good beginner's project because there are no complicated increases or decreases.  I used round, size 11/o seed beads for the earrings pictured above, but feel free to experiment with the pattern using various sizes and shapes of beads.  Various colors can be used too.  They would look awesome in a sparkly red.

You can get the PDF download for this pattern HERE.

living with ThreeMoonBabies | Strawberry Earrings Beading Pattern


Hope everyone enjoys the new pattern!

As always, please feel free to contact me with any questions.

No comments: